Senin, 06 Agustus 2012

Excellent quick (and no-mess) egg cooker.

Read First Before Buy Nordic Ware Microwave Muffin Breakfast

Nordic Ware Microwave Muffin Breakfast

This product is awesome. It makes cooking breakfast sandwiches completely trivial -- about two minutes (including the time to open the refrigerator, break the eggs, etc.) and you're good to go. I usually do one whole egg and another eggwhite and scramble them together. Put those in the (1000-watt) microwave for about 30 seconds, then open it up, mix the eggs a little more, and throw a slice of ham on top and cook it for another 30 seconds then put it on a toasted bagel with cheese. It's really easy.

Other reviewers have complained about the lid not staying down -- I think this may be a function of trying to poach eggs rather than scramble them. I've never had a problem with the lid staying down, but then I always scramble the eggs. Also, I've found the clean-up very easy -- whatever egg remnants are left don't stick and you can clean the cooker in the sink or dishwasher no problem.

This isn't exactly an item for gourmet cooking, but for getting bagel- or english muffin-shaped scrambled eggs cooked quickly and easily, it's highly recommended.

Get your Nordic Ware Microwave Muffin Breakfast Now!

1 komentar:

  1. A while ago I bought a Nordic Ware microwave eggs n muffin pan. I recently lost the directions for using it. I tried to google the instructions and was unable to find any. Does anyone know where I can find the instructions or know how to use the pan? Could you please tell me how to use the pan or where to find the instructions?

    BalasHapus