Sabtu, 06 Oktober 2012

Very happy with the grill :)

Best Review on Kalorik 1400 Watt Non Stick Contact Panini

Kalorik 1400 Watt Non Stick Contact Panini

I've had this grill for at least a month now and I'm overall very happy with it. It's a little on the heavy side which I don't mind as I associate that with quality. The machine heats up relatively quickly and only needs about 5 minutes to reach top temperature. I adore the floating hinges as it can accommodate everything I've cooked in it. The only real complaints I have on it is the upper parts of the grill don't see to be as hot as the rest of the grill so I have to move my food around a bit and the machine isn't angled enough for the grease to drip out on it's own (you sometimes have to pick the machine up and angle it to the side for all the grease to run - especially with burgers when the blood cooks into those little clumps that will block the flow). The other complaint I have is clean up but I knew going into this that the plates are not removable and clean up would take a little more on my part. Other than that the machine is perfect and having the drip cup on the side works great for me!

Get your Kalorik 1400 Watt Non Stick Contact Panini Now!

4 komentar:

  1. I ordered this for my husband for Christmas, and let him open it a week or so early. He has used it almost every day since opening it. He just loves it.

    When he said he wanted a panini press, I asked him which one (I didn't know much about them), and he said it just needed to meet 3 criteria...
    1. Adjustable temperature control. This does, so you can choose what temperature you want to cook at. It also has a green light that comes on when it's up to temperature.
    2. A floating lid. That way no matter the size of sandwich, burger, whatever, the lid would lie flat and cook the top nicely as well.
    3. Grill plates that were NOT removeable. He had heard stories of heating issues with removeable grill plates, and wanted to avoid that. The plates on this one are NOT removeable, but clean up just fine.

    This wasn't the most expensive or the cheapest, it met the criteria. It has a decent heft to it (doesn't feel cheap or flimsy)

    Like I said, he loves it. He's gotten a LOT of use out of it already. We highly recommend this panini press.

    The only improvement that he would like is an on/off switch... instead of plugging it in and it starting to heat up. BUT that's not a real big issue.

    BalasHapus
  2. Doesnt take up much room when not being used, very easy to clean and love that you can open up the lid to use as more grill space! My old panini maker would not do that. Totally worth the $$.

    BalasHapus
  3. I've had this Panini Maker for over a year now and still love it and use it all the time. I wanted one that would be easy to clean and did only one job (meaning no switchable plates, etc). I have grilled vegetables on this, but mainly use it to press sandwiches. I love that I can get a great tasting grilled sandwich without the need for butter or sprays.

    BalasHapus
  4. I have had this Grill for a few weeks and love it. It grills and melts cheese wonderfully for Panini's and also grill's meat and veggies very well. Easy to change temperature settings and easy clean up. I love how it drains from the side. It also can be laid flat so you can use both parts to cook and you then just have to flip your food. This way if you are Grilling for several people everyone's food can be done at the same time.

    Like I said I have had it for a few weeks, used it several times and so far I am very impressed.

    BalasHapus