Best Review on Bread Bible Rose Levy Beranbaum
If you want to learn how to bake bread, you must get this cookbook. Some other reviewers have complained that the book is too long, the recipes too complicated, or the author is too scientific. I disagree. To me, having this cookbook is like having a brilliant teacher in your kitchen--one who explains what you are doing, offers encouragement, and tells you why things might have gone wrong. In a yearlong project, I baked every loaf of bread in The Bread Bible, and the quality of what I--a novice bread baker--was able to turn out was extremely gratifying to me. I had only one mishap (the rosemary focaccia, the bread I started with and one of the more difficult ones in the book), but when I made it a second time, carefully following every instruction, it was wonderful. If your method of cooking is to add a little of this and a little of that and see what happens, this is probably not the book for you. But if you want to bake perfect bread, guided by one of the best bakers on the planet, buy this book.
Get your Bread Bible Rose Levy Beranbaum Now!
I wish to bake bread using a bread machine and yeast from stoned milled organic wheat that retains as much goodness as possible. Surprisingly few recipes seem to be availiable. From pure milled wheat to bread....how?
BalasHapus