Senin, 18 Februari 2013

Great read even if you never try the recipes

Read First Before Buy Panini Bruschetta Crostini Sandwiches Italian

Panini Bruschetta Crostini Sandwiches Italian

First, a note: This book came out several years ago, before you could buy anything resembling a panini press! So the title, which was perfectly appropriate when the book was published, now may seem misleading to people who are looking for recipes to go with their newly-purchased home panini press. Folks, this is NOT a book of grilled panini recipes. But what it is, is a book of simple, delicious Italian sandwiches made with easy-to-find ingredients.

I bought this book when it first came out, and several of the recipes have become standards. The Orange Marmalade Fritatta Panino is a delicious, barely-sweet breakfast sandwich I make at least a couple of times a month. It's so simple I don't even need to read the recipe anymore.

The grilled chocolate sandwich shown on the cover is a simple, delicious snack, and always surprises friends or guests.

There are other sandwiches I've loved from this book, made with roasted red peppers, oil-cured olives, tasty tangy goat cheese... But trust me that every sandwich is well planned, beautifully photographed, and every one I've made is worth trying.

Get your Panini Bruschetta Crostini Sandwiches Italian Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I need ten Italian recipes that i can give my mom. They need to be easy, so i can give them to my mom as snacks, cuz she'll give me money. I NEED YOUR HELP! I OWE MY FRIENDS LIKE $10 EACH! ( and i have a lot of friends!)

    BalasHapus