Best Review on BIC Fashion Retractable Assorted Fashion FHAP21 ASST
I received this set of two ball points as a gift. At first I was a little flummoxed--having never before been able to flaunt a pair like this--but once I started using them I understood how useful it is to have a set. When I pull my sparkling pair out at business meetings, everybody notices, especially when they eye the lush, full pink color and the gushing reddish purple. My ideas are heard and heeded. Low level employees rush to get me coffee. I get more respect from co-workers. I make faster decisions unimpinged by thought or reason, based solely on the size of these, and I've made so many useful business contacts with my confidence improved just knowing I now have such a fine set. Of course there are others who own similar instruments, but since we frequently compare, I know that these are just, well, better. Since I got this set I speak more confidently regardless of the logic of my arguments. I have become a 'take charge' person who gets things done, I take more risks--and I even got a pay raise! I frequently take these in hand just to play with and admire them. Thank you, Bic, for opening up this whole new world for me!
Get your BIC Fashion Retractable Assorted Fashion FHAP21 ASST Now!
BalasHapusFor those who haven't actually tried this pen, it is easy to make fun of. I LOVE this pen. When I click on it, it sometimes releases an eraser-sized nub of chocolate. At other times, a Fabio-like voice in dulcet tones says "Math eez hard. But you can do it" or "Take a break. Ez time too watch Dr. Phil!". It really just gives me the extra motivation to go on with my day. Also, it has amazing built-in smart technology! When I see my patients using this pen, the pen automatically detects the awkward situation because it knows to say "Do not worry, the real doctor will be in soon." Thankfully, the pen then signals to my male colleague, who will arrive with his "For Him - Bic Magnum" pen, designed to write OVER "For her" scribbles. Lives saved. Thanks, Bic!!!
BalasHapusAs a man sometimes I feel that I'm emotionally stunted and I don't know how to accept and acknowledge my feelings. I know a lot of men who have the same problem. To talk about our feelings, the things that hurt us is something we just cannot do. Somedays I find myself staring at groups of women enviously wishing that my guy friends and I could stand around giggling and twirling her hair at the local Starbucks. But again men don't have the complex emotional feelings like women do.
BalasHapusThat was until I found these pens. As I started using them I could feel my emotional void in my heart filling. I found myself talking about my emotions to complete strangers. I found myself giggling more and even acting bashful. All thanks to these pens, they may be made for her but they'll work on him. So if your a guy like me who always longed to have his inner girl tickled and always long to babble about any random things that happened to pop into your mind then all I can say is BUY THESE PENS TODAY! They will change your life.
I love you all so much you mean the world to me I appreciate you taking the time to read my little scribbles and I hope that you have an amazing wonderful cheerful day!
Love Chuckles.
I received this set of two ball points as a gift. At first I was a little flummoxed--having never before been able to flaunt a pair like this--but once I started using them I understood how useful it is to have a set. When I pull my sparkling pair out at business meetings, everybody notices, especially when they eye the lush, full pink color and the gushing reddish purple. My ideas are heard and heeded. Low level employees rush to get me coffee. I get more respect from co-workers. I make faster decisions unimpinged by thought or reason, based solely on the size of these, and I've made so many useful business contacts with my confidence improved just knowing I now have such a fine set. Of course there are others who own similar instruments, but since we frequently compare, I know that these are just, well, better. Since I got this set I speak more confidently regardless of the logic of my arguments. I have become a 'take charge' person who gets things done, I take more risks--and I even got a pay raise! I frequently take these in hand just to play with and admire them. Thank you, Bic, for opening up this whole new world for me!
BalasHapusLittle does my wife know, but I secretly use her "BIC For Her Amber Medium Ballpoint Pens" while she's at work and I'm at home minding the pet woodlice. It started off as a bit of a whim, really. I'd try writing the odd word or I'd circle interesting programmes on the TV guide, but after a while I started to appreciate the soft feel of the silicon grip and the velvet motion of the propelling mechanism. My God, the thought of it makes me short of breath even now. But I can't use it yet - she's in the kitchen... I have to wait.
BalasHapusAnyway, after those first few uses I needed more. And so the words and circles grew to shopping lists, and they grew to diary entries on the movements of my neighbours, and those grew to essays on the normalcy of body dysmorphia and third-wave feminism. I just couldn't stop. Suddenly I knew how it felt to menstruate, to bond with a suckling baby, to create life and to select the ideal colour-scheme for an open-plan reception room. This knowledge was heroin to my inner heroine.
I lost the ability to park my car or read a map, but those were sacrifices I was happy to make.
The transformation these pens bring upon me during the moments I hold them is mind-blowing. Sometimes I'll stand in front of the mirror, ballpoint twixt my fingers and balls twixt my limbs, just looking at myself. It is in those special moments that I truly know what it is like to be a woman.
I used to wear my wife's tampons, but now I have no need! Thank you, BIC!
I'm interested in easy glide, beautifully smooth man, sleek with jeweled accents and style. Must have soft contoured grip as I bruise easy. Prefer all day comfort with little to no arguing. Medium point is fine and tattoos are a turn on.
BalasHapusReply to text only.
Finaly! A pen just 4 me! Noaw I cn finaly lern haow to reed and rite! Beeing a woman, I was never abl 2 use a pen be4! Thank U Bic 4 creeating a pen that is eesy for us women folk to undrstand! I just hope that this dos not cawse us femals to forget our place in the howsehold, or cawse moar talk of us voting. Plees exkuse my bad speling and gramer, for I know not whut they R.
BalasHapusIt's all very well people making fun of these pens, but after receiving mine today, I was suddenly able to perform complex math equations the likes of which I have not been able to do before now (addition/subtraction, etc.). So I don't really care what anyone else says. These pens are awesome! Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to write some science. Wish me luck ladies!!!
BalasHapusMost people don't know that this pen can also:
BalasHapusDouble as a tampon.
Produce rainbows at will.
Send everyone around you into a chorus from a hit Broadway show.
Distract other woman whilst in a mad sales event.
Seduce men when placed just on the right hand side of your lower lip while pouting.
Point to scary spiders so a man can crush it immediately.
There is a rumor going around as well that BIC has plans to unveil the BIC For Her Fashion Retractable Ball Pen WITH VIBRATION!! Yes, ladies. Now we can use it for cleaning jewelry!