Read First Before Buy DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Maker
I love it. Makes the best loaves of bread I have ever seen and tasted. Very light, fluffy and taste oh so good! It is also very easy to operate once you read the instructions and get used to it. Once thing I am not happy with is the recipe book. I have followed a couple of the recipes to perfect measurements, etc., but the loaves never come up right. They are either raw in the center or very hard crust. I had to get my recipes from the internet and now I am able to make great loaves of bread. I guess something went wrong in the measurement of the oz vs. cups, etc., but overall, I am very happy with it. Also love the design of it. Beautiful black glass on the top of it makes it look very stylish, which goes great with my decor. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Get your DeLonghi DBM450 Bread Maker Now!
I purchased this bread machine 2 months ago. Tried various recipes in the recipe book, around 7 bread and 3 dough, that came with the machine. All have turned out perfect. Dough recipes turn out perfect, save me time and allow me to concentrate on other baked goods in my conventional oven. I highly recommend this bread machine.
BalasHapusThe unit looks great and performs as expected!
I've never used a bread machine before, so I have no basis for comparison -- but this bread machine is a great kitchen toy. Like other reviewers here, I was a little surprised the recipe booklet give flour measurements in weight, rather than volume. But, after doing a little online homework, I learned that weighing flour gives a more accurate measurement, since flour can easily get compacted in a measuring cup. My bread turned out great. The first loaf was maybe just a little bit dense for my taste, but as per the instruction book suggestion, I made a very slight adjustment the next time round and it came out perfect. It seems that local humidity and temperature can affect the bread rising, so sometimes you might need to tinker a bit to get it just right. I have only used it to make french bread. I get what people are saying about the paddle leaving a hole in the loaf, but given the fact that I was serving absolutely fresh-baked bread, nobody complained. I love the little window and interior light, although I don't quite understand why it is the light doesn't go on in some cycles. All in all, I'm glad I bought it, and I'd strongly recommend it.
BalasHapusThe bread maker is easy to use.My only issues is the large hole in the bottom of the loaf where the agitator sits, and the timer readout. The timer readout does not correlate give an accurate idea of where the cycle is at.
BalasHapusI purchased this bread machine a few months ago with the primary intention of replacing store-bought sandwich bread with homemade. I am a busy mom, however, and as much as I would like to be available for traditional bread making, it just doesn't happen. I don't have time for it. This machine is consistently making a delicious 100% sprouted whole wheat loaf for me. Yes, the ingredients may cost more than buying a loaf from the store, but I like the peace of mind that comes from zero preservatives and dough conditioners, and 100% organic ingredients. I don't have to babysit it, as some other reviews have suggested. I put the ingredients in and take the loaf out a few hours later. Easy peasy, as my five year old says. No, it isn't whisper quiet, but it only kneads intermittently for about 30 minutes of its 3-4 hour cycle. The 1.5 lb loaf is almost exactly the same size as a traditional loaf of sandwich bread, just not as long, which is fine because we eat it all before it gets dry. I do wish that DeLonghi had provided more recipes, but I have been using many from the King Arthur flour website with lots of success. Overall, I am super happy with this purchase. It consistently bakes delicious bread with very little hands on attention and doubles as a really awesome air freshener.
BalasHapus
BalasHapusI never review anything but this machine is amazing! The bread comes out perfect! Perfectly crusty crust and soft inside! My mom got one at the same time and gets the same awesome results. It is easy to use and clean. It does have a 15 hr delay feature that isn't mentioned in the product info. Love it!
BalasHapusI purchased this as a last ditch effort to get my family to enjoy gluten free bread. This machine surpassed my expectations, not just for ease of use, ease of cleaning, and ease on the eyes, but the light texture I got from my bread mixes was a thing to behold. My family now enjoys their gluten free bread. It's getting a lot of use and has not let us down yet.
BalasHapus