Rabu, 26 September 2012

A panini maker and grill in one

Best Review on Villaware NDVLPAPFS1 SHP VillaWare Panini Grill

Villaware NDVLPAPFS1 SHP VillaWare Panini Grill

I have been looking to get a panini maker for awhile now after seeing a different model demonstrated on a home shopping network. Now I have owned many different Foreman grills over the years, but while they were good for burgers and grilling other meats, they were good for sandwiches. The Foreman woild usually smash them flat and make a mess.

The Villaware panini maker is a great machine. I have made a few different types of grilled sandwiches on it and they have come out great. The bread is crispy and brown on the outside and on the inside the meat is hot and the cheese is melted perfectly. And surprise feature for me is that this panini make opens flat and becomes an indoor grill. This is great for doing burgers, steaks and more. There is also a drip tray underneath the grill that pops right out for easy clean up. Also the grill plates easily pop off for easy cleaning. This is a great grill and I plan to use this all the time.

Get your Villaware NDVLPAPFS1 SHP VillaWare Panini Grill Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I had read all the reviews on these kind of products because I had never used one of these appliances before, and decided to settle on this one - and I am glad I did. My husband never complains any more of my overcooking his steaks - takes the guesswork out of it. And it cooks much faster because you don't to flip the food as you would in a skillet because it cooks both sides at the same time. DON'T use this to make grilled cheese sandwiches with regular sandwich sliced bread, LOL. Cleans up nice because the trays are removable.

    BalasHapus
  2. I Purchased this grill for our son for Christmas. He has a lovely 1 bedroom apartment and this looks great on his counter top. He was very satisfied with the gift and has used it several times and says the sandwiches are delicious. It is easy to clean and thats the beauty of this where the griddles can be removed for the dishwasher... We would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a panini grill. He first got hooked on Panini sandwiches while on the carnival cruise lines, which he travels on often. So I knew this would be a great gift for him. Also purchased a Panini cookbook to go with it!

    BalasHapus
  3. This big, stainless-steel panini grill looks premium, and it works just as well also.

    The grill heats up rapidly, and quickly makes perfectly pressed sandwiches. I've also tried it as a general-purpose grill, and closed, it grills chicken breast faster than I can sear it on the stovetop (with nice charred grill marks for a bonus). We tried grilling "open" (using both halves for maximal cooking surface), to make shish-ka-bobs. They turned out surprisingly well! The marinating oil/drippings drained neatly into the drain tray, so there was essentially no smoke.

    The single control (a temperature dial that is also an on-off switch) has enough settings and tactile feedback. The whole unit feels well-made. The big feature is the pop-out grill surfaces, which makes for very easy clean-up. It took a few fumbling tries for me to figure out how the grill plates snapped back into place, but once I started with the correct side, they snapped into place easily. Great design!

    It's a big improvement over my old, small "budget" Hamilton Beach panini-maker, which had half the cooking space, heated more slowly, didn't have a drain, was more of a pain to clean up, wouldn't open up to "large grill" configuration, and looked cheap. This is a case of getting what you pay for...

    My only complaint is the very short power-cord, since the unit is big, finding that much space near a kitchen outlet can be challenging.

    Sandwich-making should be quick, not a production, but I've never been a fan of cold sandwiches-- this press strikes the right balance for me. Highly recommended.

    BalasHapus
  4. I have been looking to get a panini maker for awhile now after seeing a different model demonstrated on a home shopping network. Now I have owned many different Foreman grills over the years, but while they were good for burgers and grilling other meats, they were good for sandwiches. The Foreman woild usually smash them flat and make a mess.

    The Villaware panini maker is a great machine. I have made a few different types of grilled sandwiches on it and they have come out great. The bread is crispy and brown on the outside and on the inside the meat is hot and the cheese is melted perfectly. And surprise feature for me is that this panini make opens flat and becomes an indoor grill. This is great for doing burgers, steaks and more. There is also a drip tray underneath the grill that pops right out for easy clean up. Also the grill plates easily pop off for easy cleaning. This is a great grill and I plan to use this all the time.

    BalasHapus
  5. What a great kitchen appliance. It is simple and intuitive to use, heats up and cooks very quickly and evenly, and produces a perfect Panini. Best of all, it's a cinch to clean. Just pop off the plates and stick 'em in the dishwasher and a quick wipe down. Worth an extra few dollars for the quality features. I just got this so I haven't tried it yet for grilling, but I bet it would work great for that, too....and now an update....perfect for grilling hotdogs. Takes up very little counter space as you can store vertically. Still love it.

    BalasHapus
  6. This panini press does the job. Perfectly toasts anything and everything you throw at it. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a panini press.

    BalasHapus
  7. I shopped around for a bit and landed on this one. It didn't have a ton of reviews, but they were positive. We had the red George Foreman with the interchangeable plates. That worked pretty well, but the top wasn't easy to clean, and it didn't have a swivel top like this. We seemed to only use it for paninis, so I decided to get one of these. This heats very nicely, evenly, warms up pretty quickly (keep it closed initially) and just does a nice job overall. I haven't tried it on high yet. 3/4 does the job.. I've only done paninis so far but plan on doing burgers, etc. I can speak to durability yet, I've only had it a couple weeks, but it seems like it is made well. No negatives that I can think of yet. The cord is short, but that's good for putting it away, and we have plenty of plugs by the counters. It locks closed and sits upright, which is nice.

    Plates come out and are pretty easy to clean - even burnt cheese isn't too bad to get off. I haven't even tried them in the dishwasher. Soaking works great.

    BalasHapus