Read First Before Buy Back Basics TEM500 Muffin 2 Slice
The only downside to this beautiful contraption is that NO ONE you attempt to explain it to will think it is as cool as you do. Nor will they understand why you are so excited about it. Nor comprehend the utter MAGIC required for this thing to do what it does. Oooh but once you show them... My girlfriend finally stopped telling me to "shut up about your stupid toaster." Even she was impressed.
The eggs are done to perfection every time - even hard boiled (that's the magic part). I've used both eggs and Egg Beaters with equal success. The Meat Warmer (I want to shake the hand of the lazy person who decided on that name) doesn't actually cook, so no raw meat, but I've used it to cook/heat veggie burgers, Chik patties, etc. with no problems. It heats up frozen solid veggie burgers and merely refrigerated patties to the same perfectly cooked state every time - more of that magic stuff, I assume.
Toast - well, it's pretty difficult to be bad at toating toast.
I use this thing three or four times a week for a quick easy meal. I ... It completes me.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar