Best Review on Maxi Matic ESM 9002K Cuisine Sandwich Non Stick
I have used numerous audio/video and computer hardware from this manufacturer in the past, and always with great results. This was no exception. So far, I have made at least 2 loaves of bread a week with this machine, and every single one has turned out flawlessly. Even without the use of liquid measuring cups to measure my liquid ingredients (which I had read in several places can destroy your loaf of bread with bread machines), each loaf has been amazing! So far I have tried the ultra-fast bread setting, basic white, wheat, dough, and sweet bread settings. They have all worked wonderfully well.
The timer function is wonderful, too. It allows you to program the bread machine to finish in up to 12 hours time. This way, I have come home from work to fresh baked bread on numerous occasions, having timed it to finish just minutes before I walk through the door.
The manual is easy to follow and understand, although the English can be a little spotty at times, it doesn't take any real deciphering to understand what the directions mean. The stock recipes that come in the book, to my experience so far, all work well, although I would also highly recommend a good bread machine cook book (or some nice online recipes) to go along with this purchase.
Also, if you make as much bread as I do with this (as you should), then you are definitely going to want a nice, dependable bread box, such as this one: Progressive International Adjustable Bread Keeper
So far, myself, my wife, and two young children are in love with this machine. It was a very wise, and affordable, investment.
This a a wonderful products and fixes faster than the old way. Fast and simple to use without a stove.
BalasHapusI bought this at JC Pennys using a giftcard that I got for Christmas. I've only tried the sandwich maker part, but I'm looking forward to making waffles and grilling on it. I made a grilled cheese sandwich on it and it was amazing! Perfectly browned, not burnt and the machine toasted the edges and sealed the edges keeping all the gooey cheese inside the sandwich. I was very impressed with this product and would recommend it to any grilled cheese sandwich addict!
BalasHapusI am very pleased with my purchase of the Maxi-Matic ESM-9002K Elite Cuisine Sandwich Maker. I was shopping for a gift for one of my daughters for her 4th Wedding Anniversary....and this item is just what I was looking for....My daughter and her husband love it!
BalasHapusSandwich has always been my favorite breakfast and this helps me to prepare it quickly and is efficient in power and time.
BalasHapusI bought this as a gift for my 13 year old son so that he could make his own grilled cheese sandwiches without having to use the stove. It is wonderful, and so fast! He loves it and so do I.
BalasHapus
BalasHapusThis product has definitely been worth every single penny I use it almost on a daily basis and it always gets me excited to bite into those delicious grilled cheese creations
BalasHapus