Sabtu, 23 Maret 2013

fresh and flavorful

Best Review on Arrowhead Mills Vital Gluten 10 Ounce

Arrowhead Mills Vital Gluten 10 Ounce

An excellent product that does exactly what it's supposed to do: it makes light, fluffy, chewy bread. I'm very happy with the product.

A note, however, if you have any questions about Arrowhead Mills' products, don't bother emailing. I went back and forth with their customer service department trying to get some info on this (regarding allergens and labeling) before I bought it. It was like pulling teeth. And the info I received ended up being wrong. It was inconsistent with the labeling I saw on the Arrowhead Mills flours I saw at the grocery store. So I ended up calling.

The woman who worked the customer service phones was very helpful, friendly and gave me accurate information. I'm glad I called. This vital wheat gluten is great.

Just don't waste your time emailing them.

(And the gluten is labeled as having wheat as the only allergen, with no cross contamination issues, for those who need to know that.)

Get your Arrowhead Mills Vital Gluten 10 Ounce Now!

4 komentar:

  1. This product is an essential part of the vegetarian culinary repertoire. Homemade seitan costs a fraction of the packaged variety, and a scoop of vital gluten makes for a well-risen loaf of bread. Unfortunately, vital gluten has become difficult to find, thanks to the no-gluten craze. Amazon has saved the day here.

    BalasHapus
  2. An excellent product that does exactly what it's supposed to do: it makes light, fluffy, chewy bread. I'm very happy with the product.

    A note, however, if you have any questions about Arrowhead Mills' products, don't bother emailing. I went back and forth with their customer service department trying to get some info on this (regarding allergens and labeling) before I bought it. It was like pulling teeth. And the info I received ended up being wrong. It was inconsistent with the labeling I saw on the Arrowhead Mills flours I saw at the grocery store. So I ended up calling.

    The woman who worked the customer service phones was very helpful, friendly and gave me accurate information. I'm glad I called. This vital wheat gluten is great.

    Just don't waste your time emailing them.

    (And the gluten is labeled as having wheat as the only allergen, with no cross contamination issues, for those who need to know that.)

    BalasHapus
  3. I am new to making bread. I inherited a 10-year old, hardly used bread machine and have worked to find a good whole wheat bread recipe. I usually don't like bread maker bread, but I put forth the effort because I like to know what goes in my food. Using the gluten really made the bread much more like the sandwich bread that my kids are used to. This gluten is the only kind I've tried so far and had no problems with it --but I did buy this at my local grocery store. I use one tablespoon or so per cup of whole wheat flour

    BalasHapus