Best Review on Toshiba Thrive 10 1 Inch Android AT105 T1016
I took weeks looking at and trying in-store all my choices, and decided to wait for the THRIVE.
I have had my 32GB Thrive for a week now. The Thrive is IMHO THE BEST TABLET AVAILABLE, including all other choices - Androids, iOS(Apple iPad), webOS(HP), etc. For me, the things that set it apart from ALL other tablets are its solid construction, great design, and all it's connections/ports (removable battery, full size HDMI port, full size USB 2.0 and a mini USB port. You can take your SDXC/SDHC card right out of your camera and plug it in to the Thrive. And Toshiba provides a great set of accessories if you want even more connections - like a dock, additional batteries - swappable without tools, just a lock on the back of the tablet. Try that on an iPad! The display is outstanding, it beats the iPad. The touch screen response is great. I get true multi-tasking with the Tegra dual-core processor, plus HARDWARE ACCELERATED Adobe Flash and high quality gaming powered by NVIDIA GeForce. The rubber and ribbed back make it really easy to hold, and it wont slide around on a hard surface like those rounded backed tablets.
A tablet should be an integral part of your home network and this tablet offers more inter-operabilty with everything else I have. For me,it is inter-operable with my HTC Incredible Phone, My Windows7 and Linux PCs, my Multimedia systems - TVs and Home Theater. I also added a Verizon MiFi 3G to my Thrive carry-bag, so my thrive has a 3g connection, so i can even THRIVE in my car while I am waiting for my wife to finish her shopping.
Toshiba Thrive 10.1-Inch 32 GB Android Tablet AT105-T1032 Black
I went with the 32gb model, but with an SD slot and all these connections, the 16GB model is also a great choice at under $500. To get equivalent capabilities with an iPad I would have had to add a lot of accessory connectors and additional devices. And I would still not get the flexibility Android offers.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar