Read First Before Buy The Peanut Butter Co Cookbook
I bought 3 cooler bags and a set of containers last summer right before school started. After packing approximately 3500 lunches since my oldest started school, I felt like I'd finally found the perfect system to make the job easier. One container, one lid, and lunchbox that holds it all perfectly! There was an issue with two lids chipping, but after chatting with Kelly (the creator), she is sending me replacement lids. Great product and great customer service! If you have problems with leaking, the best way to fix it is to use the cooler bag made to go with the containers. Using a lunchbox that is held by the side just won't work if you want to pack lunches containing more than just a sandwich with dry sides, which we never have in our lunches. With the Easylunchboxes cooler bag, the containers sit flat in the cooler and we don't have a problem with leaking ever, even with applesauce and yogurt. I have two jr. high boys and a rising 4th grader. The boys ride the bus and then throw their lunchboxes into their lockers so they aren't overly easy with them. Just tell your child to sit the cooler down with the handle on top. It's not rocket-science really. Thank you Kelly for an excellent product!
Get your The Peanut Butter Co Cookbook Now!
I dont like anything for breakfast....there isnt much to eat at lunch, and then my parents cook dinner which is usually okay so i eat that. When i go food shopping i dont really like anything there. I would cook but i have no idea what i would like and i am terrible at reading recipes so it would need to be very simple (something a child would understand) and when i go to someones else i usually eat much more and i love going to cafes there is nice food there. Help?
BalasHapusPlease make ingredients in a list and directions #
BalasHapushas anyone ever tried, or wanted to try Elvis' favorite delicacy? I want to, but I also don't need the immediate heart attack that may happen after I'm done with it.
BalasHapusI was wondering what foods can replace the protein and vitamins in meat I don't think id like tofu or any fake meat ive only been vegetarian for about 2 weeks
BalasHapusI asked this this morning but was hoping I would hit a different audience. OK I am looking for the best cookies you have ever had. I have been to all the site that's not what I need. I want a tried and true recipe of cookies that you had to keep eating cause they were the best you ever had. Preferably not your basic chocolate chip. Thanks for your help.
BalasHapusHey this is my first day being a vegetarian!!! Can i have some good vegetarian recipe websites for me and my mom...well more for her to help her with me ha! thanks!
BalasHapusi usually have garbanzo beans,kidney beans, vegetable, rice or sunshine burgers..any ideas something besides pasta? and can't digest pinto beans. any good ideas would be great, thanks.
BalasHapus