Best Review on Sunbeam Cksbpm5020 2 Slice Panini Maker
I've always wanted a sandwich press but never really wanted to shell out a lot of money to get one. Enter the Sunbeam Panini Maker... at a low $24.99 at Target, I looked at the different models available and this one seemed to be just as good as the 50 and 60 dollar models. It is a little smaller than the pricer models, but there is still plenty of room to cook 2 nice size sandwiches.
I used it for the first time today and what can I say... this thing is excellent! Plugged it in and cranked it up (you can choose the heat setting). After a couple of minutes, the Ready To Cook green light came on and I threw my sandwich in. After flipping it a few times, I took it out and had a huge bite... hot, crispy and delicious. Easy to use, simple cleanup- not much more you can ask for. I will update this review if anything changes but at $25 dollars, I highly recomend this product if you're in the market for a sandwich press!
I've always wanted a sandwich press but never really wanted to shell out a lot of money to get one. Enter the Sunbeam Panini Maker... at a low $24.99 at Target, I looked at the different models available and this one seemed to be just as good as the 50 and 60 dollar models. It is a little smaller than the pricer models, but there is still plenty of room to cook 2 nice size sandwiches.
BalasHapusI used it for the first time today and what can I say... this thing is excellent! Plugged it in and cranked it up (you can choose the heat setting). After a couple of minutes, the Ready To Cook green light came on and I threw my sandwich in. After flipping it a few times, I took it out and had a huge bite... hot, crispy and delicious. Easy to use, simple cleanup- not much more you can ask for. I will update this review if anything changes but at $25 dollars, I highly recomend this product if you're in the market for a sandwich press!
I got this gift as a Christmas gift and as far as I know it was a great gift and it works great..
BalasHapus
BalasHapusI have never seen such versatility in a panini press! Of all those displayed on Amazon, it's clear that this is the only one that can also do your dress shirts. On the downside, careful cleaning between uses is necessary to prevent nasty grease stains.
BalasHapus