Read First Before Buy Sunbeam 5891 2 Pound Programmable Breadmaker
I just finished baking a loaf of Hawaiian Sweet bread. It was delious. I used the sweet cycle because they said bread with a lot of sugar will brown faster. The sweet cycle cuts down by 10 minutes the cooking time. I also used a light crust. It came out perfect.
Reading some of the other reviews here, I looked over the recipes included and I would suggest you get a bread cookbook or get recipes from the internet. I use the internet. The boxed breads are nice, too, because you don't have to do any measuring except for the water.
This is my second machine. I had a Breadman, and it was nothing but problems (the pan popped up during kneeding, it was noisy, it vibrated itself right off the kitchen counter to the floor, etc.) I am very happy with this machine and the quality of the bread. The machine is quiet, and does not vibrate all over the kitchen counter.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar