Kamis, 17 Januari 2013

good for the price

Read First Before Buy Good Times Xpress Redi Cooker

Good Times Xpress Redi Cooker

I read the reviews and I'm really surprised cause I love this little machine. I have had mine for over a year and we use it every day. I'm actually about to buy a second one so I have it in my motorhome. I had the old silver one and I'll be honest I didn't care for it because everything came out in the same shape and I felt it was limiting....but the new red one with it's different pans is great! I agree that the timer is not the best...my numbers wiped off after about a week but I know where the time was so it has not been a problem. Yes it makes a popping noice when it's heating/cooking but that's how I know it's working :) I think that one of the reasons I love it so much is I only cook in the removable pans so I just remove and flip it out.... nothing ever sticks in it. I usualy use the large round removable pan any thing from cake, cookies, fried burritos, eggs, you name it and you can probably cook it in here. There is a cook book sold on here for this little machine and the recipes are easy and great. I bought one for my mother-in-law for her birthday cause she lives alone and doesn't like to cook big meals...she loves hers too. I'm sorry that people have had trouble but I wanted to be sure and leave a rave review so people can see it's wonderful!

Get your Good Times Xpress Redi Cooker Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I am a single guy and would like some type of appliance that can cook a variety of delicious meals during the week, with miminal time and hassle. I can cook a little bit, but sometimes cooking Hamburger Helpers, Chicken Helpers, ect can get a bit tiring. The Redi Set Go seems to cook a good variety of meals, but the Flavor Wave seems to cook alot more different type of foods, especially turkey, roasts, jerky, ect. Even though the Flavor Wave is more expensive, and it looks kind of big and bulky, compared to the Redi Set Go, I guess it has it's pluses and minuses, and there is a money back guarantee ( at least for the FlavorWave) what do you think?

    BalasHapus