Read First Before Buy Continental Electricss CP43529 Stainless Panini
This book thankfully relates some really delectable sausage making recipes that other books frankly are quite flat, dull, and flavorless (many even recommend additives which I most certainly do not want). These sausage making recipes are spicy, jazzed up, full-flavor versions. My personal favorites are the Andouille and Tuscan Italian sausage (the wine and sun-dried tomatoes give this sausage a truly lovely flavor!). The sausage making recipes can easily be modified to create more healthier versions by substituting pork loin instead of pork butt for those of us concerned about low fat dietary needs to produce a wonderfully flavorful and nitrate free sausage (assuming you are not cold smoking the sausage). I look forward to further exploring the pages and flavors outlined in the sausage making recipe section of this book. The cooking recipe portion of the book for me was unnecessary filler as I already have my own great recipes to use my fresh homemade sausage. I highly recommend this book even if only for the sausage making recipes for anyone who prefers a robustly flavored homemade sausage! The author explains the sausage making process well so anyone can expect excellent results.
Get your Continental Electricss CP43529 Stainless Panini Now!
I got this for my mom as a Christmas gift. She was using a model that must have been 40 years old, but still worked. However, it looked like hell and the worn out cord was not encouraging either. I took the chance and got this one from one of the sellers outside of Amazon. It was shipped on time and the quality of the product is very good. This thing makes priceless toasted sandwiches, just like at the stores. Highly recommended. She loves it.
BalasHapus
BalasHapusAfter reading several reviews I bought this item, and glad I did. It is very easy to use, the sandwiches are toasty and warm. It's a keeper!
BalasHapus