Rabu, 09 Januari 2013

Great knife, period

Best Review on MIU France Forged Stainless 6 Inch

MIU France Forged Stainless 6 Inch

I was diagnosed with celiac disease four years ago. Prior to that I was an experienced cook with quite a reputaton for my baking. Since I found out that I have celiac disease I have been trying to find substitutes in order to adapt my old recipes and find new ones that are gluten-free. I have met with marginal results in the area of baking until Annalise Roberts. I first tried her recipe for lemon cake that was in an article in Gourmet magazine. It was fantastic! Not just fantastic for gluten-free, fantastic period. When I heard that she was publishing a cookbook I couldn't wait until it was available. The extra fine brown rice flour concoction is the key to her baking. With the combination of her recipes and the brown rice flour I am back to baking desserts that i am proud of. Thank you Annalise Roberts!

Get your MIU France Forged Stainless 6 Inch Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I got this along with 6 other knives in the under $200 a set range, its definitely at the top of my list, an excellent knife. I have washed in the dishwasher many times with electrasol gel "all in one" packs, no rust or spots. I wouldn't wash in a dishwasher that did not have a drying cycle, nor would I pre-soak in sink/glass as hi carbon will rust if you keep it wet long enough. I set it on a plate and it goes right in the dishwasher

    Pros: well designed, simple, can be VERY sharp, holds edge well, eno rust or spots in dishwasher.

    Cons: came fairly sharp, but needed sharpening

    ---------

    BalasHapus
  2. Despite having a pretty broad range of knives, including a set of henckels, this inexpensive little knife has become my go to kitchen tool. It needed a serious sharpening when it arrived but has since kept its edge well and for the price its hard to beat. Chops, dices, admirably with a broad enough surface to lift and move things but its also short enough that you can use the tip for paring without it feeling unwieldy.

    BalasHapus
  3. Exactly as described. The overall quality is very good, better than some offered at a higher price. Shorter blade which works perfectly for me. Can't beat the price.

    BalasHapus
  4. nice and compact but still right size...big enough to smash garlic. Perfect for my main knife. I wanted an all around knife for cooking on a boat

    BalasHapus
  5. I found this knife, substantially discounted (over thirty percent), while looking for another Victorinox 5". Well, this knife if FAR superior; great balance, easy to keep sharp, will do just about any typical job in your kitchen. Made in China of forged steel. I should have bought two.

    BalasHapus
  6. If there is one thing that stands out, it's this knife's sharpness. It made cutting meat so effortless. However, it is very light so I wouldn't use it to replace a cleaver. The knife is forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel with a polished cutting edge. Of the box it says that it has a distinctive bolster design that reduces fatigue and allows for the use of the entire cutting edge. Surprisingly, this is dishwasher safe although the company recommends removing from dishwasher immediately after the end of the cycle and wipe dry. Although the company is French, the knife it a product of China.

    BalasHapus
  7. one of the best knives I have used to date. Ultra sharp and feels like a premium knife in your hand. 12 months later and it hasn't blunted a bit.

    BalasHapus
  8. I wanted a decent quality chef's knife for a decent price. This one is perfect for times when you want something bigger than a paring knife, but don't need a big chef's knife. I'd bought other MIU products before, and had been quite pleased with them, so I thought I'd give this knife a try. After taking it out of the blister pack that it came in, I noticed that this little knife was very sharp! It's now the knife that I reach for most often when preparing meals for myself. If I didn't already own two larger chef's knives that are very good, I'd not hesitate to buy some of MIU's other offerings. I'm a homeowner who cooks for himself and on occasion a few other guests. I don't really need high-priced knives with big-time names if something like this model works.

    BalasHapus