Selasa, 01 Januari 2013

just what I was looking for

Read First Before Buy Rada Cutlery Spreader Dishwasher Handle

Rada Cutlery Spreader Dishwasher Handle

This is the most perfect tabletop cooking grill. The temperature is spread VERY evenly like a high grade copper pan on a industrial grade gasoline stove. The pan is stick-free and needs very little cooking oil. I have yet to find any food that stick to the grill. You can remove to the grill and put it into a dishwasher.

I use these to cook everything from eggs, hash browns, beef, soup, sukiyaki, pot stickers, and fried rice. Not only do these cook well, but these cook MUCH better than any of my high grade pots and pans on an electric stove. In fact, I have learned to use these every time I can since I just hate cooking on a stove now.

One of the advantages of cooking on a tabletop is that the food tends to be much hotter and has more sizzle. That's not for everyone especially those who can't handle temperature hot food. But if you like your meat and vegetables fresh off the grill with the sizzle, then these will do the job for you.

The only drawback I find is that these are made for cooking for two. You can cook for more than two but it will obviously take longer.

Get your Rada Cutlery Spreader Dishwasher Handle Now!

3 komentar:

  1. Yeah! And made in America. I would like to see more stuff made in America especially if the stuff is made this well. Love the length of them (I bought three) and come out of the dishwasher clean as a whistle. Also the serated edge cuts sandwiches very well. I looked all over my little town and could not find a sandwich spreader at all. Glad I found what I was looking for here. I highly recommend.

    BalasHapus
  2. Bought a couple of these several months ago and just went back for three more. They come out of the dishwasher without a spot, and the long blade reaches into the bottom of the deepest jar. The serrated blade on one side cuts the sandwich perfectly. I've tried several other spreaders but found that they were either too short or came out of the dishwasher with rust spots. Not these! You can't go wrong with good ol' made in the USA quality.

    BalasHapus