Best Review on Sensio 13267 Bella Cucina Nonstick
Vanilla to me is like licorice: one of those flavors with so many artificial, bad-tasting imitations that it's a pleasure to experience the real thing.
Starbucks new Natural Fusions line of flavored coffee may say 'a hint of vanilla' but to my taste, the natural flavoring is richly aromatic and full-bodied. I take coffee with milk and no sugar; the vanilla adds just enough sweetness without detracting from the coffee itself.
Many flavored coffees are over-flavored, probably on the assumption they're competing with large amounts of sugar. The vanilla in Natural Fusions complements the fine coffee taste rather than competing or overwhelming it. It's all about balance. You want to preserve the experience of the main component while taking it to a new level. I think Starbucks got it right here.
If you're trying to cut down on sugar (or you know you should but aren't), give Natural Fusions vanilla a try; you may find you don't miss the sugar as much as you think.
Instructions: Raise the cup to your lips, inhale, take a sip, inhale again. Repeat to your heart's content.
Get your Sensio 13267 Bella Cucina Nonstick Now!
Easy to use, non stick a plus, small and compact.
BalasHapusthe drip tray could be a little better in that it doesn't stay attached very well but no problem.
I recently bought a Bella Cucina Panini press (mine had ridges, not smooth like the one pictured). It works great. Heats up fast, cooks fast and is easy to clean. I have used it 6 or 7 times over the past 2 weeks. Turns an ordinary sandwich into something really delicious. I can fit two sandwiches on it at a time. I can stack several slices of meat and cheese (and tomatoes) to get a nice panini.
BalasHapus
BalasHapusI bought this just because I wanted something different and Im happy that I did. Making a grilled chesse sandwich has never been easier! I find myself using this for many other things as well and everything come out just right and looking "restaurant style". I will purchase the bigger version in the future.
BalasHapusThis grill is compact, yet has room for 2 sandwiches. There are ridges, as you would expect, and I like the controls on top, away from the oozing cheese. Having heat levels is nice, but I tend to grill sandwiches on max. Clean up is very easy, just a dry papertowel, and the non-stick surface is working well. My favs are the dessert paninis - chocolate and peanut butter with a scoop of ice cream on top.
BalasHapus